We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

surfside palms beachfront units

Victoria
Level Contributor
69 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
surfside palms beachfront units

Has anyone stayed there or know of them? I can't seem to find any reviews. They seem to be in quite a good location in Nelly Bay and reasonably priced.

Victoria
Level Contributor
69 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: surfside palms beachfront units

I stayed there for a week and found them to be great! Don't expect anything flash..but they have everything you need..kitchenette, washer, dryer, swimming pool, close proximity to ferry, buses, shops and the most wonderful view from the front and all for a realistic price - I thoroughly recommend the units. The bed is very comfortable as well!!!

Cairns, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: surfside palms beachfront units

I stayed there in Dec 2013. We paid for three people and only got two towels, one roll of toilet paper. Very basic, upon checking the kitchen there wasn't even a sharp knife, just a bread knife. Go somewhere else!

Darkan, Australia
Level Contributor
655 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: surfside palms beachfront units

Is there anyone else who can comment please.

Darkan, Australia
Level Contributor
655 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: surfside palms beachfront units

Bump

North Queensland
Level Contributor
2,135 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: surfside palms beachfront units

I haven't stayed there but am a resident it really is fairly basic accommodation

Darkan, Australia
Level Contributor
655 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: surfside palms beachfront units

Thank you for your reply. Basic for the price I expect. Clean & tidy is all I want. Booked for July and will do a review when I return.

7. Re: surfside palms beachfront units

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 10, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Magnetic Island