We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tubing\ski school\green\Olympic Park ?

Which Solitude hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
152 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Tubing\ski school\green\Olympic Park ?

2 adults + 1 7 yr old boy going SLC in March for 5-6 nights. Plan do 3 days ski and 2 days other activies.

This will be our 2nd ski trip ( went to Keystone, Co last yr) but we all still beginner and need take ski school, My son loves tubing.

And thinking about stay in Solitude, but not decided yet.

1. if we rend a standard 4 wheel sedan, is it hard to driving to \from airport with snow tire if caught in storm? We had scarest driving last yr from Keystone back to Denver airport. Where to get snow tire?

2. How conventient to go tubing place from Solitude with or without car?

3. which resorts has best and reseasonal priced ski school for kids and adults and a lot of green for beginner? I read Solitude's Green is very limited and changling.

4. what the best place to rent ski\shoes and lift ticket.

5. What kind activites\thing to do in Olympic Park in March? How hard to get there with or without car? A day trip will be too short or too much there?

Any suggestion would be greatlyyyyy appreciated.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
Level Contributor
15,594 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tubing\ski school\green\Olympic Park ?

If you haven't read this already hopefully it will answer some of your questions.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g28965-i411-k32794…

2. Re: Tubing\ski school\green\Olympic Park ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 09, 2010