We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather sept/oct

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
weather sept/oct

hi all, we are coming to CRT/Mexico for our first time end september, just wondered how warm it will be and if we are likely to get lots of rain....

also can you tell me if its cold in the evenings?

I am getting sooooo excited now :) x

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
43,033 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: weather sept/oct

You will not get cold

here is my favourite weather info website on averages

http://www.cancunmap.com/weather.html

Weahter will be warm, lots of sun, short intense rainstorms (weather forecast sites are usually a waste - watch webcams)

And the hurricane websites

Danbury, Connecticut
Level Contributor
649 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather sept/oct

We have gone to CRT in Oct for the last 5 years and never had a problem with the weather. We have encountered rain showers and stuff but never a Hurricane. We have always bought trip insurance and have never needed it, yet. The nights are warm and the days are hot.

We will be there on the 11th of Oct.

Have a great holiday.

3. Re: weather sept/oct

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 10, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Xpu-Ha
Recent Conversations