We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coba

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Xpu-Ha hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Spring Hill...
Level Contributor
48 posts
12 reviews
Coba

What is the most economical way to explore the ruins at Coba? What are your options to get there and back from CRT? We are also planning on going to Tulum. I will probably take the collectivo to Tulum.

Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
26,933 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Coba

I have no idea where Xpuha is but here is how I did it

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g150812-i23-k37121…

Spring Hill...
Level Contributor
48 posts
12 reviews
2. Re: Coba

Looks like you had quite an adventure. Do you know if there is an English website that shows all the ADO bus stations and times?

Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
26,933 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Coba

Yes there is

ticketbus.com.mx

That also shows second class buses.

Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
4. Re: Coba

We took a colectivo to Tulum and then the ADO bus to Coba and back to Tulum and the colectivo back to the Barcelo. We hired a tricycle taxi guy there. The whole day was very cheap:)

Spring Hill...
Level Contributor
48 posts
12 reviews
5. Re: Coba

What times do the ADO run from Tulum to Coba and Coba to Tulum?

Sunny Florida
Level Contributor
979 posts
2 reviews
6. Re: Coba

Mark --- CO-pilot gave you a link to the bus web site. If you dig in there, you should be able to find out the schedule for the day(s) you are interested in. And/or, talk with the concierge at CRT or the bellmen and they can help you figure out the logistics of getting you to Coba and back on the days and times you want. The ADO buses we've been on are very nice, clean, and air conditioned. And ... inexpensive !

7. Re: Coba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 01, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Xpu-Ha