We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jacuzzi closing?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Nuangola...
Level Contributor
250 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Jacuzzi closing?

I just read a review on TA and it said that CRT has closed down one of the jacuzzis and made it into a sitting area? Which one was closed? I hope this is not true as we absolutely loved them.

blaine, mn
Level Contributor
819 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jacuzzi closing?

It was the cold one of the three. The cool/lukwarm and hot one's are still there. The sitting area is very nice.

Nuangola...
Level Contributor
250 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jacuzzi closing?

Thank you Happy. Glad it was not the hot one! Can't wait to see the new sitting area!

Halifax, Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
373 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jacuzzi closing?

Close a Jacuzzi....... Don't Say it's True!!

Now we're going to have to find another spot to Evacuate / Pee, since they still have no swim-up bar set up so I can pee while I'm drinking!! And that Jacuzzi was so nice and cool, then some warm from us...then cool. LMAO!!

For the record that was sarcasm related to a post about no swim up bar @ CRT. :-)

Cheers!

Sunshine_and_Beer

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
118 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jacuzzi closing?

But the cold one felt good in May.... oh well. Glad they have the other two.

5. Re: Jacuzzi closing?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 31, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Xpu-Ha