We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

copacabana vacation booked first of Dec 05

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
ontario
1 post
Save Topic
copacabana vacation booked first of Dec 05

Does the Copa still sound like a great vacation spot for the first week of December?

windsor ON
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: copacabana vacation booked first of Dec 05

Read Curbie and Meatcutter......... we were there and Bernardo said it was up and running........... don't believe it..Power was on low voltage and the frige was not working well.....My daughter had trouble keeping her insulin at the proper temperature........ as far as a/c .it is nice if you can sleep at nite.....no air and no screen and both doors and patio doors closed.... very bad......

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
640 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: copacabana vacation booked first of Dec 05

I am keeping my fingers crossed that 3 weeks (by the time we get there) will have made a world of difference. Don't expect it to be 100% but would like the option of drinking myself silly before they run out :) If anyone has any updates, keep us posted.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
396 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: copacabana vacation booked first of Dec 05

Curbie and Meatcutter, please post a review.

windsor ON
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: copacabana vacation booked first of Dec 05

I cant post a review ....we are home and glad of it. we left there on the 7th ....no air no food variety and booze was running low....... take a chance....Curbie

Walbridge
Level Contributor
52 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: copacabana vacation booked first of Dec 05

read my review on the "new update for those going soon" post

Montreal
Level Contributor
228 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: copacabana vacation booked first of Dec 05

We have just returned. Were there from Nov 18-25. It was great! The poolside restaurant has now re-opened. The theatre is still being worked on. The a/c was fine. Lots of hot water. Not as many food choices as the previous time we wentt, but there were very little guests at the resort.

They are still working on the new spa area.

The pool was clean. Beach is beautiful. No roofs yet on the poolside bathrooms.

All in all, it was fun as usual!

Get answers to your questions about Xpu-Ha
Recent Conversations