We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apple Vacations

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
St Louis
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Topic
Apple Vacations

If you booked thru Apple Vacation, and want to sign this letter please do so. I will email to Apple. I do not want to be forced to goto the Copa if it is not up to par. We did pay for a 5 Apple resort.

Apple Vacations,,

Here is a list of people who request that your company please make sure the Copacabana Resort is in working condition, and still in the condition of a 5 Apple rating. If it is not please find us lodging that is equal, or better than this resort.

thanks

Dallas
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Apple Vacations

Better to demand a refund and chance to re-book later on our own... otherwise they will just plant us in some second rate alternative. Point is that Apple Vacations and WebDeals have been ignoring the inconvenience their customers are being subjected to. They don't want to suffer any of the financial loss or inconvenience but prefer passing that onto their customers. At this point, does anyone really trust Apple Vacations to take care of them? I don't. Moreover, we chose Copacabana after extensive research. Going to another resort would be a risk at best.

Nonetheless, there is power in numbers. I'll add my name to a list of concerned customers to help when we all begin to initiate legal battles with Apple Vacations and subsidiary companies.

litwinpeter@yahoo.com

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
125 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Apple Vacations

I'm not certain that submitting a letter to Apple Vacations with several signatures will get us anywhere. They have a set of policies and procedures that they are required to go abide by unfortunately the consumer doesn't always benefit from those policies and procedures but Apple Tours is legally protected.

Go ahead and add my name to the list, it can't hurt...it might help!

St Louis
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Apple Vacations

I think it may help...thanks