We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which cenote?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Valladolid hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tamworth, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Which cenote?

Hi there,

My husband and I are visiting Tulum in November. We have a private two day tour from there booked taking us to Coba and Valladolid, before staying overnight at Hacienda Chichen near Chichen Itza for our visit there the following morning.

We would like to visit either Dzitnup or Samula Cenotes having seen photos of them and read stuff on the internet about them.

I have to walk with a stick though so I`m wondering if either one is easier to access to get some photos? I doubt if I`ll be wanting to actually swim in the cenote due to time constraints as well as my mobility issues.

Any suggestions or advice would be really apprciated.

Thanks,

Di

1. Re: Which cenote?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 04, 2010