We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Will I have time???

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Vancouver
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Will I have time???

Please only respond if you are certain of your advise. Thanks.

My flight gets into Cancun @ 4:10. The last bus to Valladolid is 5:30 I believe. Do I have any chance of making that bus? I sure hope so, I dont wanna stay in Cancun at all.

Thanks for all tips...

IHX
Atenas, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
1,303 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Will I have time???

Only slight. You are landing at a good time. Immigration and customs should be fairly uncrowded. Pray for a green light. Take a taxi or private transport to the downtown bus staion. Prearrange it if possible so you aren't wasting time in the airport doing that. You will not have time for the public airport bus. The 5:30 bus is the last first class bus. There are probably 2nd class buses that leave later.

2. Re: Will I have time???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, October 20, 2009