We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reef club yucatan

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Oakville, Ontario
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Topic
reef club yucatan

Has anyone been to the Reef Club yucatan lately??

i was there a couple of years ago and i was wondering who still works there...if anynone could provide me with some names of the entertainment staff it would be appreciated. thanks!

Cornwall, Canada
Level Contributor
987 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: reef club yucatan

If you name some of the staff I will be happy to let you know where they might be as we have kept in touch with a couple of them.

We were there in 2000.

Cheers,

Kathy

Oakville, Ontario
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: reef club yucatan

thanks! i keep in touch with a bunch of them i met also, so i know that Sammy is still there, but i was wondering about Ale, Alejandro(Alex), Gilbert and his wife...and Marisol.

Thanks for your help!

Cornwall, Canada
Level Contributor
987 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: reef club yucatan

I do not recogonize any of these names, perhaps they were all new since I was there.

Cheers,

Kathy

4. Re: reef club yucatan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, August 26, 2009