We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Med Coba...still open for business in Sept 2013?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
21 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Club Med Coba...still open for business in Sept 2013?

We are planning a trip to the Yucatan area and would like to repeat our exploration of 20 years ago in the Coba ruins. I am not seeing that our favorite hotel on the lagoon (Club Med Villas of Coba, or something like that) is open any more. Could someone please update us on this? Our trip is planned for January, 2014.n Thank You!

1. Re: Club Med Coba...still open for business in Sept 2013?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 4:19 pm, September 26, 2013
Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,467 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Med Coba...still open for business in Sept 2013?

I believe all of the out of the way Club Med properties no longer exist. You could contact Club Med to make sure but I think they disappeared a few years ago.

3. Re: Club Med Coba...still open for business in Sept 2013?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, September 28, 2014