We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how hot is hot??

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Pekin, IL
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Topic
how hot is hot??

Just curious to hear from those who just returned how hot it is at the Coba right now? We leave on the 28th of July for 7 nights. Are the mosquito's bad?

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how hot is hot??

Hi, We came back on the 3rd july and the weather was great. It was aprox 35 degrees but slightly cloudy which was nice. By the beach there is some breeze which cools things down a bit. I found the humidity to be fairly high and unfortunately my wife and I did get bitten alot my the mosquito's even when we used repelant!

This is the rainly season but frankly it rained the odd time and only lasted minutes if that!

Union, Mo near St...
Level Contributor
3,065 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how hot is hot??

bluegrass--That's about 95 f.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,497 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how hot is hot??

I think the humidity is more difficult for some people to tolerate than the heat. But if you keep close to the sea, you'll be fine.

4. Re: how hot is hot??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 pm, September 06, 2009