We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pittsburgh...Wheather Forcast !!!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
126 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Pittsburgh...Wheather Forcast !!!

Hey Pittsburgh....long range forcast for when we are at BPA/BPT is on average 90 degrees!!!! YEAH!!!!! Leaving the white snow behind for the white sands of the Riveria!!!!

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
211 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pittsburgh...Wheather Forcast !!!

Nice!!! I was meaning to check the forecast. I was kinda expecting mid - low 80's. 90 is going to seem so hot after all this snow the past month or so.

Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
126 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Pittsburgh...Wheather Forcast !!!

Right now...hot is GOOD!! I am sooo tired of snow and cold...I don't care how much I sweat...a cool dip in the pool and presto....I am better!!!!

One of the girls I work with just got back a couple weeks ago from a two week stay in PDC.....It was about 90 while she was there. Maybe by the time we get there it will be hotter!!!!

Friends of ours just got back from DR and Cuba and had between 80-90 degree temps while they were there!!!!

Can you wait or what??? no boots, heavy coats, gloves, scarves.... the least amount of dressing possible and fuss and muss with hair etc.....cold drinks instead of hot chocolate or coffee (although coffee after a long night of drinking may be welcomed).....I think it is too good to be true!!!

jcw
Chicago
Level Contributor
125 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Pittsburgh...Wheather Forcast !!!

I keep checking the weather for next week (We leave on Monday) and it shows the hot temps but also clouds/ rain.... Is that typical? Is it possible it will just be a shower in the afternoon and that's it? Getting worried!!! Didn't plan on rain....

JCW

Western New York
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Pittsburgh...Wheather Forcast !!!

Of the two times that I've been to the Riviera, both weeks forcasted rain showers, however we never seen a drop. In fact, I can barely remember even seeing a cloud in the sky. Dont sweat it....... you can't control it anyways.

Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
126 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Pittsburgh...Wheather Forcast !!!

I just read a post on LG from Diane who is in Akumal right now as we post!!

It is in the high 80's and beautiful, sunny and hot!!!

Can't wait!!!!!

jcw
Chicago
Level Contributor
125 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Pittsburgh...Wheather Forcast !!!

Yay! Sunshine is good!