We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Map of Grand Sirenis?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Waterloo Canada
Level Contributor
130 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Map of Grand Sirenis?

Does anyone know where I can find a map of this resort?

Dade City, Florida
Level Contributor
5 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Map of Grand Sirenis?

Did you ever find a map of the property. We're going 3/3 and would like to see where to request rooms at unless theres any suggestions from anyone.

kelowna bc
Level Contributor
210 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Map of Grand Sirenis?

grand-sirenis.com/hotel_grand_sirenis_resort…

theres also a pic of one in the review section under the "my review by the site creator one"

-Deven

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
45 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Map of Grand Sirenis?

Hi Holaddict,

I can suggest that if you want to be right in the middle of everything request the 1800 block (Riviera Side), it is right by the main pool and restaraunts, and close to the beach if you want to be in a bit of a quieter area request the Mayan side (2900 BLOCK). I have a copy of the map if you have a fax number I could possibly fax it to you.

Thanks Janet.

4. Re: Map of Grand Sirenis?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 pm, August 21, 2009