We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what is the difference between the two sides

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Waterloo Canada
Level Contributor
130 posts
1 review
Save Topic
what is the difference between the two sides

Can you used either side.

windsor, On
Level Contributor
104 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what is the difference between the two sides

I assume you are talking about Grand SIrenis. Nothing really. YOu share all the facilities, rooms are exactly the same. Just picture a huge resort with 2 complexes for rooms, one is the mayan one is the riviera. They each have there own lobby and are joined in the middle by the buffet, gym, business center, etc...

Alberta
Level Contributor
440 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: what is the difference between the two sides

Different tour companies (Sunquest, Air Transat, Apple Tours, etc), have rooms reserved in one of the two buildings, the Mayan Beach or the Riviera Maya. The latter opened up a month before the other. The two areas of rooms share the same restaurants, pools, beach, etc. You can use all the facilities in the two areas.

Waterloo Canada
Level Contributor
130 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: what is the difference between the two sides

Thanks LovehotH for the reply, I booked thru Spirit Air thru Detroit and my sister used Sunquest/kitchener. So I was afraid we had two separate resorts and could not eat together etc .Thanks again.

4. Re: what is the difference between the two sides

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, August 21, 2009