We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clothing for sale at Hacienda Dona Isabella

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
126 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Clothing for sale at Hacienda Dona Isabella

Hi Everyone...Just wanted to know what the selection of sundresses was like a the Hacienda? Larger sizes? Havn't found too muh on the racks here at home and we leave in 22 sleeps...not much time to find those few last minute items I need! Thanks for your help....

ALSO....my daughters want us to bring back moracas(spelling?) and shell jewelry....any tips???? prices????

Thanks as always for your help....

stillwater, ok
Level Contributor
113 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clothing for sale at Hacienda Dona Isabella

Dear Yankee,

I can't comment on the sundresses bc I haven't been there since Nov & we weren't focussed on buying clothes . However, they do have moracas, I believe for about $4 US. The shell jewelry is better priced at the Hacienda than PDC. My 10 yr old saw a pretty white shell necklace she wanted at PDC for $18 US. The salesman said he'd give her 2 at $12 each. She thought about it & decided she disn't want to spend that much of her money on 1 or 2 necklaces. When we got back to the resort we checked the Hacienda & found the same necklace for $4 US! We found the shell jewelry at Hacienda to be the same stuff they were selling at PDC but for a fraction of the price!

Dorothy

Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
126 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Clothing for sale at Hacienda Dona Isabella

Thanks Dorothy....I will scout out the Hacienda first...I want to get their gifts early on in our trip (at least the ones they have asked for) then if I find something extra or "special" in our travels I can pick that up later....Just want to make sure I don't forget to get what they asked for as they are a little upset they are not coming with us!

Anything else of interest at the Hacienda that I might be interested in? Anything special that might be worth buying?

Thanks again,

Tammi

stillwater, ok
Level Contributor
113 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Clothing for sale at Hacienda Dona Isabella

Tammi,

Not that I can think of. I did notice that, for the most part, the silver jewelery was of a better quality at PDC but also more expensive.

You'll have a wonderful time. The resort is beautiful with great food & service. I'm green with envy!

Dorothy

Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
126 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Clothing for sale at Hacienda Dona Isabella

Hi Dorothy:

Thanks again, I will scout things out...can't wait to do a little shopping!! I did hear that about the silver, which is definately something that I want to purchase for myself...looking for a nice necklace and bracelet!! of course, could always use a few more rings too!!!

20 SLEEPS TO GO.....I can't wait....I am getting sooo excited!

Tammi

Baltimore, MD
Level Contributor
221 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Clothing for sale at Hacienda Dona Isabella

This is my first post. Figures talk of a good bargain will bring me out of my lurking mode. I'm going to Akumal next week. Where is the Hacienda? I must have one of those shell necklaces for $4.00!

Mentioned in this post
Akumal
Akumal
Riviera Maya, Mexico
Texas
Level Contributor
2,735 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Clothing for sale at Hacienda Dona Isabella

I Luv Beaches--Where are you are you staying? The Hacienda Don Isabel is between the Bahia Principe Tulum and Akumal resorts.

Natalie

Mentioned in this post
Grand Bahia Principe Tulum
Grand Bahia Principe...
13,447 Reviews
Akumal, Mexico
Akumal
Akumal
Riviera Maya, Mexico
Baltimore, MD
Level Contributor
221 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Clothing for sale at Hacienda Dona Isabella

I'm staying at the Akumal Beach Resort 3/26-4/1. I'm looking orward to having a town to walk around in and shop. I'll look up the Hacienda.

Mentioned in this post
Akumal Beach
Akumal Beach
12,019 Reviews
Akumal, Mexico
Texas
Level Contributor
2,735 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Clothing for sale at Hacienda Dona Isabella

You can find it if you go to www.bahia-principe.com

Natalie

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
211 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Clothing for sale at Hacienda Dona Isabella

iluv -- get a taxi to Playa del Carmen and get of at 5th avenue - shopping didtrict

Mentioned in this post
Playa del Carmen
Playa del Carmen
Riviera Maya, Mexico
Baltimore, MD
Level Contributor
221 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Clothing for sale at Hacienda Dona Isabella

Pittsburgh, do you really recommend PDC for shopping? I didn't like Montego Bay, Jamaica because of the aggressive vendors. Kept harrassing my daughter to braid her hair and got real annoying real fast. Is PDC better? If not, I'll stick to Akumal, even if it is low key.

Mentioned in this post
Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
Akumal
Akumal
Riviera Maya, Mexico