We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

gran bahia or grand palladium

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new england
Level Contributor
407 posts
Save Topic
gran bahia or grand palladium

We know they are both huge resorts but which one is the better? Want to be able to go to the beach, very big pools with swim-up bars, nice buffets, beach grills, a la cartes, bars with plenty of good drinks frozen ones are the best.

Iowa City, Iowa
Level Contributor
9,262 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: gran bahia or grand palladium

The Bahia has all that. I don't know much about the Palladium, so I can't comment on it, but we love the Bahia. We usually get a good deal. I'd say, read the reviews, list out what's important to you and see how the reviews are on those aspects of each hotel (of course you need to take some of the reviews with a grain of salt, you'll have super-good and super-bad reviews, almost as if those people were at totally different resorts!), and then see what kind of deal you can get at each resort for the time frame you're looking for. Most importantly, whichever you go to, keep a good attitude and don't let the little things bug you, and you'll have a GREAT vacation! (Or I should say Holiday, right?)

2. Re: gran bahia or grand palladium

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 am, August 23, 2009