We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does Grand Sirenis hotel have a Bar shuttle?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
NB
Level Contributor
219 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Does Grand Sirenis hotel have a Bar shuttle?

I read on travelyucatan.com that every hotel has a bar shuttle that will take you to a particular club that everybody from the hotel is going to go to that night or it will drive by a few of the top clubs and you can take your pick. The shuttle usually returns sometime around 2:00 to take you back to the hotel.

Is this true of Grand Sirenis? I hope to experience every aspect of Cancun/Mayan Riviera.

Toronto
Level Contributor
78 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Does Grand Sirenis hotel have a Bar shuttle?

I did not hear of any shuttle. I am sure my daughters would have known of a bar shuttle if one existed. The cost of a taxi to Playa del Carmen is $25 USD each way. Also, Sunquest will arrange a chaperoned tour of the bars in Cancun. The tour includes transportation there and back.

NB
Level Contributor
219 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Does Grand Sirenis hotel have a Bar shuttle?

Thanks Tim!

3. Re: Does Grand Sirenis hotel have a Bar shuttle?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 pm, August 22, 2009