We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Happy Holidays everyone!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
DDF
Whitby, Canada
Destination Expert
for Tulum
Level Contributor
6,150 posts
Save Topic
Happy Holidays everyone!

Have a very Merry Christmas (or Happy Holidays) and all the best for 2007!

May you and yours have an awesome holiday season!

Iowa City, Iowa
Level Contributor
9,330 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Happy Holidays everyone!

Merry Christmas to you, as well, DDF. 2007 is sure to bring some Fun in the Sun! Our five-year-old opened several presents containing sand toys, and now we're all more anxious than ever to go use them! Myself, all I want for Christmas is a real good tan! Looks like I'll have to wait a few weeks to get it, though.

Greetings of the Season-

Sandy

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,497 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Happy Holidays everyone!

Happy holidays DDF!

Peterborough, Ont
Level Contributor
254 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Happy Holidays everyone!

Hello DDF, I believe my wife and I tried to hook up with last april in Holguin. I maybe mistaken, if so sorry. If not, I've read your reviews and comments in the past and would like to thank you for your input that helps make a good vaction even better.

Maybe sometime will be at the same resort and share a cold one together!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Wass

4. Re: Happy Holidays everyone!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 am, August 21, 2009