We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Transfer from Cancun Int'l Airport to Bahia Principe

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
DDF
Whitby, Canada
Destination Expert
for Tulum
Level Contributor
6,150 posts
Save Topic
Private Transfer from Cancun Int'l Airport to Bahia Principe

We are leaning towards taking a private transfer to the Bahia Principe Akumal.

Who would you recommend, Agitours or Cancun Valet. We have 10 people booked with the possibility of 1 more. Are they both reliable? Don't want to book and then them not show up...

Iowa City, Iowa
Level Contributor
9,387 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Private Transfer from Cancun Int'l Airport to Bahia Principe

I always wondered how that worked, traveling with stuff like bikes, golf clubs, etc. We bring our snorkeling gear, but just pack it in our regular suitcases. The only time we can get away with using just carry-on luggage is when it's a four-night trip or less. I'm addicted to my own shampoos, etc.

I didn't realize you had such a wicked sense of humor, Kathy!

Cornwall, Canada
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Private Transfer from Cancun Int'l Airport to Bahia Principe

Try buying a cheap travel/sports bag, fill that little puppy with what you can stuff into it. I like to put messy toiletries in that bag, in the event that anything explodes, only over snorkels not my clothes!!

I highly recommend bringing your own snorkel gear as when the red flag is up, you can not use any of the water thingies, including snorkel gear, plus there is a time limit. Who wants to cut short snorkeling right when the fish decide to come out!

23. Re: Private Transfer from Cancun Int'l Airport to Bahia Principe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, August 19, 2009