We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Dorado Seaside suites Kantenah Snorkeling

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
london
Level Contributor
107 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
El Dorado Seaside suites Kantenah Snorkeling

Hi I have booked a trip here in Jan 2007 can anyone tell me how good the off shore reef is for snorkeling.

I have snorkled in mexico at Xph ha, Xell Ha etc last year i snorkled at helengeli in the maldives (this was incredible)

Anything you can tell me about the reef will be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Kansas
Level Contributor
319 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: El Dorado Seaside suites Kantenah Snorkeling

I don't snorkel but several people we meet on our last trip said the snorkeling is very good off the reef in front of the resort. It is shallow on your way to the reef. One couple we meet said they saw severall baracude, turtles, and many other ocean creatures. They had went on a snorkeling tour and said they saw more at the resort than they did on the paid tour. The resort does off guided snorkeling on the reef a couple times a week in the morning.

2. Re: El Dorado Seaside suites Kantenah Snorkeling

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, August 19, 2009