We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any interest in sharing ride on December 17th ?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Kelowna, B.C.
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Any interest in sharing ride on December 17th ?

Hi, two of us are arriving aroun 4:30 pm at the Cancun airport and going to the Grand Sirenis. I know there has been postings before, but we'd love to split the cost of a quick ride to the hotel ! Anyone interested please reply! :) Thank you,

Stephanie.

Calgary
Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Any interest in sharing ride on December 17th ?

We're going to the grand sirenis on the 17th as well --- flying from Calgary to Cancun. I think we're scheduled to arrive around 3:30. Are you flying direct from Kelowna?

Kelowna, B.C.
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any interest in sharing ride on December 17th ?

Hi !

Yes, we are flying direct and are scheduled to arrive at 4:30 pm Mexican time......

We are only interested in getting the direct transfer TO the hotel though as we aren't in a rush on the way back. We can always wander near the airport or something if we have a few hours to kill .

Would you want to share a transfer?

Calgary
Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Any interest in sharing ride on December 17th ?

hi there -- I just double checked our itinerary and our actual arrival time is about 2.5hrs ahead of yours. I think we're going to head out immediately from the airport. But thanks for the offer, and apologies for any confusion this has caused! Hope you guys have a great time!

4. Re: Any interest in sharing ride on December 17th ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 am, August 19, 2009