We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ABR, restaurants, aerobics

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
montreal, quebec
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Topic
ABR, restaurants, aerobics

How many times a week can you go to the restaurants at ABR? We prefer doing that to the buffet and would like to go every night if possible. Also, do they have a daily aerobics or fitness class on the beach or in the vicinity?

winnipeg
Level Contributor
328 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: ABR, restaurants, aerobics

hey catortwo..

when are you going to ABR?

Jersey Shore
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: ABR, restaurants, aerobics

I really don't know how many times you can eat at the 2 ala cartes... We go off resort frequently for dinner so we don't do the buffet every night...

There is a stretching class and an aerobics class daily...

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
42,262 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: ABR, restaurants, aerobics

You are guaranteed 1 restaurant supper per week but can put your name in for cancellations

Jersey Shore
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: ABR, restaurants, aerobics

It's one reservation for each restaurant per week... Getting additional reservations wasn't any big deal the weeks we were there... But occupancy was low in November...

I know every person has their own opinion about food, "one man's meat is another man's poison"... But I wouldn't go out of my way again for the Italian restaurant... The problem was with the food being poorly cooked... I had a chicken dish that required a steak knife to cut... The night we were there, one couple walked out after the first course... However, we did enjoy the Mexican restaurant...

5. Re: ABR, restaurants, aerobics

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 pm, August 26, 2009