We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahia Principe Coba - A la Cartes

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Toronto
Level Contributor
35 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Bahia Principe Coba - A la Cartes

We booked the Coba Club Golden package and was told by Guest Services that we can get 4 a la carte reservations for all restaurants at the entire resort (including Tulum and Akumal). Apparently, at the Coba section, there are 4: Mikado, Le Gourmet, El Pescador & Mediterraneo, and I have no idea about the other sections. So I was wondering if anyone knew about the other choices and what restaurants in all you'd recommend! Thanks! :)

Mentioned in this post
Tulum
Tulum
Riviera Maya, Mexico
Akumal
Akumal
Riviera Maya, Mexico
ladysmith, bc...
Destination Expert
for Akumal
Level Contributor
1,907 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Bahia Principe Coba - A la Cartes

i am not sure about the fajita part but i heard the snack bar has excellent guacamoli and such. yes i would also like to know about the steak. i did read that one of them makes a great rib eye. when are you going wanders? we leave tomorrow for our overnight in vancouver and fly first thing friday morning.

DDF
Whitby, Canada
Destination Expert
for Tulum
Level Contributor
6,150 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Bahia Principe Coba - A la Cartes

Hi Wanders, most people would say La Gran Tortuga for the best steaks, but we have been to that ala carte twice and didn't like it either time, but everyone's tastes are different. We have had awesome steaks at the Don Pablo, but staying on the Akumal side I don't think there is access to this particular ala carte because it is on the Tulum side. We had awesome steaks a few years back at the Arlequin on the Akumal side.

Mentioned in this post
Tulum
Tulum
Riviera Maya, Mexico
Toronto
Level Contributor
35 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Bahia Principe Coba - A la Cartes

dfh98, we're leaving this Sunday the 3rd... but you're probably there now!!! Hope you guys have a great time!!

DDF
Whitby, Canada
Destination Expert
for Tulum
Level Contributor
6,150 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Bahia Principe Coba - A la Cartes

Wanders have a fabulous time, you are going to love it!

Toronto
Level Contributor
35 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Bahia Principe Coba - A la Cartes

ddf, thanks for your advice about the a la cartes as well!! Lookin forward to some good steak and a great stay at the Bahia! :)

16. Re: Bahia Principe Coba - A la Cartes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, August 19, 2009