Just wanted you to know that we are not going to Jamaica next year, but headed back to the Bahia. We are thinking of staying on the Akumal side this time as the Tulum side is sold out for April 14. I need your expertise on the Akumal side. A few questions.
1. What is the best Villa (i.e. we want oceanview) as we are celebrating a 30th and 20th anniversary as well as a 75th birthday.
2. Can you go to the Arlequin more than once?
3. What is the best pool (i.e. quiet) by the main entrance or down by the sports pool?
4. How is the Italian restaurant, we have been to this resort twice and never been, always willing to try something new.
5. Any disadvantages of staying on the Akumal side vs. the Tulum side?
Any help would be appreciated.