We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Transfers Grand Sirenis (Sunquest)

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Ottawa
Level Contributor
128 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Airport Transfers Grand Sirenis (Sunquest)

I am traveling with a three year old and a 10 month old to the Grand Sirenis in January. I have heard/read rumours that the 100 km from the airport to grand Sirenis can take more than 2 hours with the provided transfers. Can anyone verify this and/or please give alternate suggestions for how to get there without my kids having complete and utter meltdowns?

Thanks a heap.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Airport Transfers Grand Sirenis (Sunquest)

We booked with Cancun Valet for our April trip. Our cost is $145.00 US dollars...........wonder why Wills and JoJo were quoted $125.00............we booked ours on a very high recommendation of our (very trusted) travel agent...................

Vancouver
Level Contributor
67 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Airport Transfers Grand Sirenis (Sunquest)

Sirtoasty,

What kind of vehicle did they transport you in? That price seems to be amazingly cheap for a return trip. I had assumed that tips are not included but the taxes are.

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
152 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Airport Transfers Grand Sirenis (Sunquest)

we were in 4 door sedan -- can't remember the model, but think Ford Taurus, and you'll get the idea. Comfy, but nothing to write home about.

And yes, our price included taxes but not tip.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
128 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Airport Transfers Grand Sirenis (Sunquest)

Thanks for the messages folks. I am continuing to do some digging and will let you know what we end up with...

Alberta
Level Contributor
440 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Airport Transfers Grand Sirenis (Sunquest)

what about USA Transfers at Entertainment Plus? Their website looks so nice, has nobody used them? I'd really like some feedback because I may try to book a few things at once.

kelowna bc
Level Contributor
210 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: Airport Transfers Grand Sirenis (Sunquest)

If anyone is going form dec 17-24 through sunquest

and is intrested in sharing transfers to the hotel shoot me an email

devenrich@gmail.com

Deven Rich

http://www.grand-sirenis.com/

17. Re: Airport Transfers Grand Sirenis (Sunquest)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 am, August 24, 2009