We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Use of Loco Gingo Website

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, IL
14 posts
Save Topic
Use of Loco Gingo Website

Has anyone used www.locogringo to book a trip to Riviera Maya? If so were you pleased? Also has anyone stayed in a villa in that area??

Big D
Destination Expert
for Tulum, Dallas
Level Contributor
13,448 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Use of Loco Gingo Website

I used them to book a hotel one year - everything was fine.

All of their villas look high-end; I've never heard a bad thing about them. But I would probably never stay in a villa, because I don't like "working" (grocery-getting, cooking, etc) on vacation.

Toronto, On
Level Contributor
287 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Use of Loco Gingo Website

Loco Gringo is excellent. The people who run it live in the area and are extremely knowledgable and professional. We booked our trip with them in November and were extremely pleased. I would definitely recommend them.

Venice, Florida
Level Contributor
1,602 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Use of Loco Gingo Website

LocoGringo is a fantastic website and run by reputable people. I would trust Gary and Kay over many travel companies. Plus, you'll get personal service and quick responses to questions.

Colorado
Level Contributor
282 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Use of Loco Gingo Website

I've made arrangements with them twice. Gary and Kay were great to work with.

San Francisco, CA
Level Contributor
29 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Use of Loco Gingo Website

I have booked a stay at BPA through Locogringo. My sister-in-law recommended them and they certainly had the best information about the resort on their Web site, with tons of photos. We made special room requests through them, too. All our dealings with them have been professional and prompt so far. We're going April 30-May 8 so we'll see how our requests work out!