We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Level Contributor
65 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Palladium Properties

Can anyone who has stayed at the Grand Palladium resorts (Kantenah, Colonial, etc) provide some info on how it works? I understand that it is a complex of four different resorts. Does everyone who stays have access to the other properties including beaches, pool, entertainment and restaurants?

Looking to book a family vacay in February 2015 and will be travelling with an almost 3 and 5 yr old.

Thanks for the input!

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
43,845 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Palladium Properties

You have access to all the sections except for the Adults only "Royal" section

Here is some info

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g499445-i9177-k7246…

Ivybridge, United...
Level Contributor
110 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Palladium Properties

Hi Kevin

We are returning for our 2nd stay in September. Book the cheapest section you can as you have access to all the other areas with the exception of the Royal section.

Boston...
Level Contributor
315 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Palladium Properties

Or book the Royal and have access to everything.

St. John's, Canada
Destination Expert
for Newfoundland and Labrador
Level Contributor
3,764 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Palladium Properties

OP is a family with a 3 and 5 year old....it can`t be the Royal SUites.

Peoria, Illinois
Level Contributor
604 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Grand Palladium Properties

I agree book the cheapest.. Stay at one play at all.. (except Royal)

The Colonial is centrally located and is being refurbished this summer. The Katenah is closest to the best part of the beach.

They have recently put in a new water park, your kids will love it...We were there in May and I wanted to play..HA!

ENJOY

Level Contributor
65 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Grand Palladium Properties

Wow! Great information guys. Thanks bunches!

One more question, is there a VIP or preferred club for this or other GP resorts?

7. Re: Grand Palladium Properties

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 20, 2015