We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Your top favourite restaurants at Grand Palladium?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Level Contributor
393 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Your top favourite restaurants at Grand Palladium?

Hi there, travelling here tomorrow can't wait, want to try the Punt Emilia , Sumtuori and the BBQ at Beach plus the Paella if possible, we are "Foodies" would like to try and avoid the buffet, what are your favourite restaurants here, (we love fish) plus we will have our 11/ 1/2 year old son with us. Thanks Charlie,

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
12,387 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Your top favourite restaurants at Grand Palladium?

I was there with newbies in November and they chose to go to Punta Emilia and Portofino twice so those were favorites. I also enjoyed the shrimp in Portofino earlier this month.

I have a food report from my friends that I'll send you.

Peoria, Illinois
Level Contributor
604 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Your top favourite restaurants at Grand Palladium?

Punta Emila is #1 and #2 for us is Ribs N More....

St. John's, Canada
Destination Expert
for Newfoundland and Labrador
Level Contributor
3,720 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Your top favourite restaurants at Grand Palladium?

Love Portofino and Rodizio (Brazilian).

edwardsville, ill
Level Contributor
118 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Your top favourite restaurants at Grand Palladium?

Punta Emelia#1 Mare Norstrum#2

5. Re: Your top favourite restaurants at Grand Palladium?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:05 am, April 18, 2014
6. Re: Your top favourite restaurants at Grand Palladium?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:05 am, April 18, 2014
Centennial
Level Contributor
1,150 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Your top favourite restaurants at Grand Palladium?

I haven't been to the resort yet, but the link has good for info for people like me who haven't been yet. It is good to know that the restaurants that require reservations don't get the highest marks (from a sample of 79 people), so we can sleep late and not stress about it. Less stress on vacation is a good thing.

You can always click the report inappropriate content button. If TA feels it is inappropriate it will be deleted as many posts are.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
12,387 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Your top favourite restaurants at Grand Palladium?

New burgers in El Dorado including a veggie burger

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php…

California
Level Contributor
31 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Your top favourite restaurants at Grand Palladium?

It is really a personal matter in regards to food. The steak house El Dorado consistently gets the best remarks and that is our least favorite!. We like Mare Nostrum, Sumptori (doesn't require reservation unless you want the show table), and Adele's as well as the Chinese. The prawns at all the ala cartes are quite good fixed different ways at each ala carte. The food is pretty good but keep your expectations realistic. The buffets are also fine and have a big variety. We have never made it to Punta Emelia's as I am not getting up early to stand in line to try to get a reservation.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
12,387 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Your top favourite restaurants at Grand Palladium?

I agree that El Dorado is my least favorite but always has the longest line. Good steaks can be found elsewhere (Ribs n More, Portofino, Mare Nostrum). I enjoy seafood and like Punta Emilia, Portofino, Adelita.