We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

little request

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
portugal
10 posts
Save Topic
little request

hi,mr.gill.we are from portugal and the last year stay in the gbp bavaro,and love it.so this year we decided to stay with you guys in mexico.we are arriving at 9th of august,and we just booked today in the akumal side i supposed.my wife and i are going to be mom and dad again,so my wife is pregnant"YEAH" ,and we are very happyyyyyyyyy.so i have two little requests to make if you can help me fine if not fine to.if is not to much to ask i like to stay in the under floors of the building(because the stairs,you known),and i would like to have a king size bed instead of the two beds together(because we never had one).if you can reply to my topic i will appreciate it.os melhores cumprimentos(best regards) from ludgero,alexandra and newcomer baby.

central Calif
Level Contributor
1,035 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: little request

What a great message, I sure hope his request is filled.

portugal
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: little request

i´m sorry,but i put the topic in the wrong place and most of all,WRONG 3 TIMES??is the happiness to soon be a daddy again.but thank you if really mean that.muito obrigado(thank you very much)from portugal

central Calif
Level Contributor
1,035 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: little request

I did really mean that and congratulations on the new baby.

4. Re: little request

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, August 15, 2009