I am getting SUPER excited as we are leaving in 12 days for what I'm sure will be a fabulous holiday at the Grand Bahia Principe Coba. I am going with several family members and we met last night to talk about the trip. These are some questions that came up. I'd sure appreciate your help in answering them!
1) Where is the children's pool area located on the map: is it part of the pool area closer to the highway or the beach? We are not traveling with children and we think this will play a role in our decision of what building to stay in.
2) Room Requests: Our group is going to need a total of 4 rooms and we'd like them to be close to one another. I will include this in our request. I need to know what buildings to request. I'm thinking 1-4 or 22-25 or 31/30. I'm assuming some of these are for Royal Golden or premier guests which we are not. Which buildings are allocated to the higher level guests?
3) We are staying 14 days. How many a la carte reservations will we get? Do Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners count as a la carte reservations?
4) For a seafood restaurant, which gets the better reviews or which would you recommend - El Prescador in Coba or Frutos del Mar in Akumal.
5) What time does the golf course open? Has anyone recently been able to get the "pay for 3, play 4 times" promotion?
6) Is the spa amenities (current pool, etc.) accessible to all guests or only the Bahia Sian Kaan guests.
I think that's all for now. Thanks so much in advance for any help you can provide!