We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

club diamond at bahia principe tulum

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
north york
4 posts
Save Topic
club diamond at bahia principe tulum

hello,

my son and daughter and i will be traveling to this resort shortly.i would like to know what activities thee are for an 8 year old and a 13 year old to keep them active.And also if you think this is the resort for my children to have an enjoyable vacation and why.

thank you

sighned conserned mother

Middlesex,NJ
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: club diamond at bahia principe tulum

Mommygirl,

When are you going? I am traveling with a 13 yr old and an 11 year old. We have gone to 3 different locations in the past 3 years and let me tell you . The kids do not find anytime to get bored. Even if you do not utilise the kids club there are a lot of activities. The staff at other loctions were always having competitions and involving everyone of all ages(not the drinking contests of course). I am sure you will have a great time. We will be there aug 13th to the 22nd

2. Re: club diamond at bahia principe tulum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 pm, August 12, 2009