We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is There a Beach Bar at the Grand Palladium?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
311 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Is There a Beach Bar at the Grand Palladium?

I was wondering if there is a beach bar here. We visited the Grand Sirenis this year and it was amazing, the beach bar was brilliant for lunch and daily BBQ however although we loved it we would like to try somewhere else. Many thanks in advance for your help

Mentioned in this post
Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa
Grand Sirenis Riviera...
15,368 Reviews
Akumal, Mexico
Boston
Level Contributor
144 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is There a Beach Bar at the Grand Palladium?

Yes, there is a beach bar, Punta Emilia, which is open 24 hours, serving snack type food. It does transform into an alacarte seafood restaurant at night. Certain hours late at night it only serves beer, rather than a full bar. I haven't actually been to the resort yet, I am getting this info from a great website, Palladiumaddict.com. I encourage you to check it out. Also, there is lots of good info on Palladium in top questions section, on right hand side of screen. The many reviews are fun to read, too. People who know much more about the resort than I will probably chime in with info, too. It sounds like a great resort!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
966 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is There a Beach Bar at the Grand Palladium?

Actually there are two beach bars at the Grand Palladium. One is Punta Emilia, near the Riviera and White Sands beach area. I can't recall the name of the other one, but it is further south about mid way on the Grand Palladium beach area. The Palladium Addict website has some great information and there is a forum for you to ask questions. We really like the Grand Palladium. I think you will too. Have a great vacation.

Canada
Level Contributor
402 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is There a Beach Bar at the Grand Palladium?

It's a wonderful resort! There is also a beach bar in the colonial section that is open 24 hours. Have a great vacation! Definitely by far, I preferred the Palladium over the Sirenis. The other website mentioned is .net, not .com, and Beth is right.....it is chock full of information on the Palladium resorts.

Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is There a Beach Bar at the Grand Palladium?

Punta Emilia is actually not open 24 hours. It is a snack bar during the day and a seafood ala carte at night. The beach here is not the best. It is closer to the WS section. The 24 hour snack bar (same menu as PE) is down in front of the Colonial section and is where the better beach is. Pretty good snack made to order.

Canada
Level Contributor
402 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is There a Beach Bar at the Grand Palladium?

Punta Emilia closes at 4:30-5:00pm as it transforms into a full-service ala carte restaurant (reservation required) for the evening. It reopens as an all-night snack bar after dinner.

Edited: 3:34 pm, November 03, 2013
Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
311 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is There a Beach Bar at the Grand Palladium?

Thank you so much for your replys Beth thanks very helpful .. mind made up going to book :-D :-D :-D ☆

7. Re: Is There a Beach Bar at the Grand Palladium?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, November 05, 2014