We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gran Sirenis Questions

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stony Plain
Level Contributor
65 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Gran Sirenis Questions

Its been a couple of years since we have been there, just need a few reminders:

1) What is the access to the internet? Is it available in the rooms? Or only in the business centre near the lobby?

2) Any idea which rooms are the ones without the opening in the bathroom wall? Last time we were lucky and our room and a solid wall. But I remember hearing not all rooms were like that?

Can't wait to go back!

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
40,885 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Gran Sirenis Questions

While I haven't been to GS , you have a choice of Internet in your room or elsewhere. I posted a thread on it over in Top Questions

bathroom walls - recommend you email them with your preference to being open or not

2. Re: Gran Sirenis Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 11, 2014