We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help!!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
311 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Help!!

We have just returned from a wonderful holiday at the Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya. It was the best holiday I have ever had superb. Now my dilemma ... I would return in a heartbeat but my travel partner likes to try different resorts. Could anyone recommend anywhere similar to the Sirenis? Many thanks in advance

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
11,827 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help!!

Have a look at the Palladium which is next door to Sirenis. 4 hotels on complex plus a fifth adults only Royal area. Guests at 4 hotels can use all amenities except Royal including unlimited ala cartest

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
311 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help!!

Ohh I think we dropped off there it did look impressive I think it had live pink flamingos at the front ;-) I will have a look at that if fact I think it's on my list, is it's full name Grand palladium Colonial and Kantenah?

Chilliwack, Canada
Level Contributor
420 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help!!

Palladium and Kantenah are side by side....same resort. White Sands is next door...same resort. Very nice, rather large resort. Kind of a middle-of-the-jungle place. Top notch. Your choice is quite likely determined by your budget. If not, give the El Dorados a try. Pricey but very nice.

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
311 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help!!

Thank you so much for your help think the palladium isbit :-D x

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
11,827 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help!!

Grand Palladium Colonial, GP Kantenah, GP White Sand, GP Riviera, Royal Suites Yucatan.

ladysmith, bc...
Destination Expert
for Akumal
Level Contributor
1,901 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help!!

we have stayed at all the major resorts in the area including the sirenis and palladium royal suites. if you loved the sirenis you are going to be in heaven at the palladium. they have a no reservation policy for the alacarte. unlike the sirenis where you get 3 reservations a week. the buffet food is much better as well. we found the bread and desserts lacking at the sirenis....... not so at the palladium. if you have any questions just shoot me a pm

Ontario
Level Contributor
355 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help!!

We went to the Sirenis last year and loved the snorkelling. In October we are going to the Occidental Xcaret for the same reason. Hope this is a good choice.

8. Re: Help!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, September 10, 2014