We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

booking site

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Pittsburgh...
12 posts
Save Topic
booking site

what site did everyone book? I just booked Expedia.com for July 2013, 8 nights, 3 rooms and 7 adults.............$6800

Thompsonville...
Level Contributor
749 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: booking site

I used Hotwire,com back in early March for Grand Sirenis which uses the Expedia engine. May 2013; 4 nights; two adults; +airfare for $800/pp

Portsmouth, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Playa del Carmen
Level Contributor
2,465 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: booking site

We booked Applevacations with Doylestown Travel in January for $2,535 for June 8-15, this is for 2 people. Departing Cincinnati, staying Royal Golden at Grand Bahia Principe Coba, including direct transfer. Doylestown discounts the Apple packages and we have always found them to be less expensive than any other option. This will be our 4th trip to this resort at this time of the year. Looking forward to our arrival in 74 days.

Edited: 2:06 pm, March 26, 2013
Pittsburgh...
12 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: booking site

love June in the Riviera Maya, June is a bit cheaper too! All prior trips have been in June but my sister is a teacher and doesn't get out till later June..........This will be my 5th visit since 2006 to GBP.....very nice place.....................I used Doylestown multiple times, but this time it was FAR from a deal for us, actually $2500 more total including thier discount...I did try to use them first. I thought it was odd. We do have connecting flights, which I hate but for $2000, it will have to do, and we decided on 8 nights since we have connecting flights, lol. I think we got a pretty sweet deal. I hope you have a great trip.

4. Re: booking site

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 28, 2014