We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hidden Beach Resort Au-Natural beach scene.

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
117 posts
Save Topic
Hidden Beach Resort Au-Natural beach scene.

So what is the beach scene like at this Hidden Beach place? I here so much about the Mexican beaches having a no nudity regulation. Just curious, I will be staying next door, and I don't want to have to wash my eyes out with soap.

St. Thomas
Level Contributor
356 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hidden Beach Resort Au-Natural beach scene.

You can't see their beach from EDSS unless something has changed since I went.

Fairview, Illinois
Level Contributor
273 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hidden Beach Resort Au-Natural beach scene.

There is a privacy fence seperation the resorts. You could not see if you tried.

The main beach at the EDSS is about 100yards south of the Hidden Beach property also.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
117 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hidden Beach Resort Au-Natural beach scene.

So now I am confused about the Mexican laws. I was under the understanding that the beach belongs to all of the people their. How can a resort stop someone from traveling along the beach of which should be public land? Another question, do you have to be a guest of the Hidden Beach to stay on the beach in front of the hotel?

4. Re: Hidden Beach Resort Au-Natural beach scene.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 02, 2014