We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Your Grand Palladium favorite buffet?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Rouyn-Noranda...
Level Contributor
758 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Your Grand Palladium favorite buffet?

Hi!

We are headed to GP Riviera in July and I am trying to find out if there are differnces in variety at the buffet of the different sections. So, what is your favorite?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,990 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Your Grand Palladium favorite buffet?

In our opinion both breakfast buffets are great. The Col/Kat buffet has a bit more selection BUT it is packed and quite hectic atmosphere. We usually ate at the White/Riv buffet for breakfast because it was still amazing BUT far less crazy and more relaxing.

We usually ate lunch at the Colonial pool outdoor buffet because we would still be wet/damp and you have to be completely DRY to go to the indoor buffets. If you eat at the outdoor buffet, be sure to bring a towel to sit on....nothing worse than sitting on a wet chair from a previous luncher!

Rouyn-Noranda...
Level Contributor
758 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Your Grand Palladium favorite buffet?

We always make sure to be fully dry before heading to the buffet, I would hate to sit on a wet chair also. When we are not dry and are too hungry we go change in our room. And we like to have choice, so we hardly ever eat at the smaller buffets. And also we don't like it when it is too busy, so I guess we will stck to the Riviera-White Sands buffet! Thanks again, you seem to answer all my questions! :-)

Leamington, Canada
Level Contributor
380 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Your Grand Palladium favorite buffet?

Gala night at the Col/Kat. side is our favorite.

14. Re: Your Grand Palladium favorite buffet?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 23, 2014