We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

USA Transfers

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
saskatoon
Level Contributor
113 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
USA Transfers

Are there any discount codes out there for tranfer to akumal?

Thorold
Level Contributor
785 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: USA Transfers

cancuntransfers.com

$5 less than USA...better too

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
41,205 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: USA Transfers

Just compared rates

For 1-3, same prices @ $130 for Cancun and USA

For 4-7, USA Transfers is $5 cheaper

Canada Transfers is cheaper

Are there discount codes - have not heard of them for the last few months

Youngstown, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: USA Transfers

Thanks Van....

I have never heard of Canada Transfers. We have used Cancuntransfers exclusively for 10 trips to the Cancun area. But now I check the Canada Transfer site and their price for our group of 8 to the Palladium is $125 round trip. Both Cancuntransfers and USA Transfers are $160.

Think I will give them a try in April.

Oshawa
Level Contributor
305 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: USA Transfers

We booked online and used USA transfers to GBP Akumal in November. Excellent service. You can look up my review.

Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
1,182 posts
217 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: USA Transfers

IMHO, Cancun valet, USA transfers, Cancun transfers, AGI etc. are very similar (and have to be, I presume, in order to stay competitive) unless you sign up for VIP service. We usually check the prices of the ones most often recommended and choose based on price. We used Cancun Valet twice but our third trip USA was cheaper for where we were going. We were happy with both. We're using AGI later this month based on the recommendation of our travel agent.

Ormond Beach...
Level Contributor
1,412 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: USA Transfers

I agree pricing is competitive, we used AGI and were very pleased with their service.

Thorold
Level Contributor
785 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: USA Transfers

my bad....cancuntransfers.com is $5 cheaper going to GBP

saskatoon
Level Contributor
113 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: USA Transfers

I booked USA as we have used their service in the past and were happy with it. I emailed the company and they said no discounts for this period, likely because of the time we are going

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
149 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: USA Transfers

Canada transfer is 28$ cheeper than USA , $107 versus $135 for return trip for 2 ppl to go o GBP Akumal... Will try the cheeper one next week and see how is their service.

Cancun
Level Contributor
1,208 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: USA Transfers

to offer cheapest price possible and to stay competitive, transfers companies invest as little as possible, so they could earn something ...

I saw couple times Vans year 2004 ... wondering how so wore out but they still moving ... and saw few times those with tires exploited and tourists on the road side. awaiting ....

When booking transfer, price is important, but the car quality is no less as important. You might save $5 ... but .....