We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WestJet flight to Cancun from Edmonton

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Morinville, AB
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
WestJet flight to Cancun from Edmonton

Wondering how others found the WestJet flights from Edmonton (and other areas) to Cancun. We have a direct flight leaving this Thur Nov 29 to Cancun and we are heading to GBP Coba for a week. We are travelling with our children this time (11 and 14) and I want to know if there is anything I should be prepared for on the flight, to make it more pleasant for all.

Thank you!

P.S. Any feedback on the resort or the area are appreciated :)

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
719 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: WestJet flight to Cancun from Edmonton

Love WestJet and never had a problem flying with them. It's worth it to join their Reward program and sign-up for their newsletter. So if you haven't done this, I would recommend it (applies to both vacation packages and flight travel). www.westjet.com/guest/en/rewards/index.shtml

Here is a recent example of some of the perks of the reward program. Three weeks ago WestJet emailed me a 20% off code that was exclusively for members and I used this to book our flights to Cancun for Feb 2013. Between the promo code and some reward money we'd accumulated from previous trips, I was able to save $350 off our direct flights (sweet!!!).

As for inflight services, they do give you water, juice, pop and coffee/tea for free. As well as cookies and/or tiny bags of pretzels. It's not enough to sustain you if you're really hungry, but it does take the edge off. We always bring extra snacks with us. :)

Have a great vacation!

12. Re: WestJet flight to Cancun from Edmonton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, December 17, 2013