We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand palladium 2013 whose going?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Caerphilly, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Topic
Grand palladium 2013 whose going?

Starting this off a little early I know. Myself hubby and 17 year old daughter will be there 13th July for two weeks. Flying from Birmingham x

Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
210 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand palladium 2013 whose going?

Hi. We're going to the Palladium in 2013, but in Feb. First time for us and really looking forward to it. Have a great trip!

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
57 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand palladium 2013 whose going?

My boyfriend and I are going on 21st July - wish it was here!

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
398 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand palladium 2013 whose going?

I'm going with my wife, two kids (6 and 1), buddy of mine and his son (6) on January 31st, cannot wait as its gonn be a blast!! GP Riviera for us

Leigh Gtr Mcr
Level Contributor
429 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand palladium 2013 whose going?

2nd time for us on 5th March! Flying from Manchester.

Youngstown, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,220 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Grand palladium 2013 whose going?

3rd time for us, but three other couples traveling with us have never been to the GP. Staying in the Royal from 11Apr-18Apr.

This will be our 8th year traveling as a group, but the first time we ever went to a resort that is not 100% Adult-only. I know the Royal is Adult-only, but I can't imagine never leaving this section, and the pool looks soo tiny in the Royal. I'm sure we will have a great time as always, but I'm a little apprehensive, as I am the one that suggested the GP.

5 months (and a lot of snow) to go.....

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Grand palladium 2013 whose going?

Us too:) 1st timers to Mexico leaving on 10th October from Gatwick for 2 weeks, hopefully staying in the Riviera section. Still got ages to go yet, but off to Madrid in 3 weeks!

Havre St. Pierre...
Level Contributor
742 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Grand palladium 2013 whose going?

We are not booked yet, bu it will be a 10 days in July or august for us.

Solihull
Level Contributor
4,199 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Grand palladium 2013 whose going?

I went to Grand Palladium, Riviera Maya for a week recently, in late October, flying from Birmingham UK. Booked with First Choice.

I had never been to Mexico before, never been all inclusive before.

If anyone has any questions about the resort (or anything else) then feel free to ask.

Here is a map of the resort

resortsmaps.com/maps/map-GrandPalladiumRivie…

Scotland
Level Contributor
118 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Grand palladium 2013 whose going?

First time for me and the wife to Mexico for our sliver wedding on June 3rd on the dreamliner from Glasgow for two weeks, Cant wait. Hope to meet meet new friends there, :D GP looks and sounds like paradise!!

Edited: 3:26 pm, November 04, 2012
Tennessee
Level Contributor
544 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Grand palladium 2013 whose going?

We are planning on booking our trip for late May. Actually, the last week of May which is my favorite time to go to Mexico or the Caribbean.....it just works for me.

I've been the Palladium twice before and love it! Can't wait!!