We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreams Tulum

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Level Contributor
24 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Dreams Tulum

Hello,

Does anyone know if there is any cell (Sprint) service or Wi-Fi at Dreams Tulum?

Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
1,182 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dreams Tulum

I don't know about cell service but Dreams does have WiFi. We were able to use it in the room, lobby, the coffee house area and by the main pool.

Michigan
Level Contributor
178 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dreams Tulum

I can't speak about Dreams Tulum but I was recently at Gran Bahia Coba and had no problem with Verizon signal. Dreams Tulum is not that much further South so you ought to be able to get a signal, Not sure about Sprint access to the towers.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
42 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dreams Tulum

I had cell coverage there.

Deer Creek, Illinois
Level Contributor
64 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dreams Tulum

@chloesmomNJ...was the wiFi free or was that paid-for? I've seen other comments or reviews that led me to believe you had to pay for it. We are going in 3 weeks!

Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
1,182 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dreams Tulum

If you are in a preferred club room it is free. If you are in a standard room you do need to pay. We didn't care about the other preferred club benefits and it would have been cheaper to buy the internet than upgrade, but we ended up getting an upgrade to a preferred room because we had been to several AM Resorts prior to our trip. Since we didn't end up paying I don't remember how much it would have been, but it wasn't cheap. I want to say it was $45 or $60 for a week or $15 per day. And yes, they did ask for the code every time we logged on with our own laptop and the one time I tried to get on one of the hotel courtesy computers.

I hope you have a wonderful time!

6. Re: Dreams Tulum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, December 15, 2013