We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which buildings at BPA are good?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Kansas City...
Level Contributor
266 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Which buildings at BPA are good?

Ok, so I checked out the maplady map of the resort, but I can't figure out which buildings are the "good" buildings. Any advice from anyone who has been there? No kids to take into account.

stillwater, ok
Level Contributor
113 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which buildings at BPA are good?

47 is directly on the water plus very close (1-2 minute walk) from the lobby which contains the buffet, theater, bar, some shops. Also next to a pool. snack bar about a 3-4 minute walk & its even closer to the Italian & seafood restaurants. 48, which we stayed in, has an ocean view & is close enough to hear the waves. Ask for 3rd floor. Also just as close to the aforementioned. If you are desiring ocean front but away from everything then building 66 looks good. I emailed the resort 2 weeks prior to departure. I paid for a standard room but asked for building 47 (jr suites). They gave us 48 which was an upgrade to jr. suites. The resort id gorgeous! I'm in the process of booking our return trip in Nov.

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
266 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which buildings at BPA are good?

Thanks! How does the upgrade work? Will I have to pay extra for it, or is it just something they will do as part of good customer service?

stillwater, ok
Level Contributor
113 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which buildings at BPA are good?

If they just give it to you , you don't pay extra. It's like a gift! However, if they don't upgrade you but , & you ask them directly for an upgrade, they might just give it to you or they might tell you how much extra you have to pay. That's why it's better to ask for a specific building rather than an upgrade.