We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather for those recent travelers

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Brighton
Level Contributor
71 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Weather for those recent travelers

I leave in a week for GBP Coba and the extended weather forecast has been rainy but warm. In fact the past few weeks forecast has had a lot of rain. I was hoping to get it over with before I leave. Have these forecasts been accurate? I guess this question is for anyone who has been recently. THANKS!

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
45,385 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather for those recent travelers

Have these forecasts been accurate

NO

Ignore then and watch the webcams

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Playa del Carmen
Level Contributor
2,305 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather for those recent travelers

We were at the Sian Ka'an 24Feb-03Mar and the weather was hot and sunny!! Soo hot we were forced to drink alot :) Enjoy

Davie, Florida
Level Contributor
11,187 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather for those recent travelers

The weather forecast for the next 10 days is excellent.

www.weather.com/weather/tenday/MXQR0076

hamilton ontario
Level Contributor
390 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather for those recent travelers

I would not worry about the weather. Before we left for our week, almost every day had rain listed. We had a 5 min. shower one day and some great sunny days where rain was listed. When we were down there, checked the weather channel. Our last day was to be sunny and hot. It was overcast, windy and a bit cooler than I would have liked for snorkelling. They cannot always predict their own weather. So, go and enjoy, you will have a great time and remember the weather is not accurately predicted.

5. Re: Weather for those recent travelers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 am, June 18, 2013