We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheapest airport transfer to Bahia Principe Akumel

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Charlotte
Level Contributor
44 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
cheapest airport transfer to Bahia Principe Akumel

i don't mind taking a bus or van with other people. all i have seen is $140 per round trip but i think that was for private. thanks!

Fergus Falls, MN
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: cheapest airport transfer to Bahia Principe Akumel

We found round trip from Cancun airport to Bahia Principe Akumal and then back to Cancun airport for $130 on cancuntransfers.com. It is a private trip so it will be just the people in your party. It was the cheapest we had found.

South Dakota
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: cheapest airport transfer to Bahia Principe Akumel

We are staying at the Akumal Beach Resort in March of this year. There are 4 of us that are looking for the cheapest way to get there as well. We found that Brandt has R/T for about $140 total. Does anybody know of anything cheaper?

Waterloo Canada
Level Contributor
130 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: cheapest airport transfer to Bahia Principe Akumel

I got a price for 6 people, Cancun to the Behia Principe for $190.us return. The price was with Brant, is the the same as cancuntranfer? tried to get on the cancuntranfer site and can't fine it? What is the address for this site?

thanks.

Wasaga Beach, Canada
Level Contributor
539 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cheapest airport transfer to Bahia Principe Akumel

cancuntransfers.com

Waterloo Canada
Level Contributor
130 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: cheapest airport transfer to Bahia Principe Akumel

Wow, pricing from Cancuntransfers was $150.00 round trip for six versus Brants at $190.00. Does anyone know anything or used Cancuntransfers before?

Waterloo Canada
Level Contributor
130 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: cheapest airport transfer to Bahia Principe Akumel

Sorry, I was wrong, the Brants price is 145.00 as compared with Cancuntransfers of $140.00. Going to go with Brants as we have heard nothing but good things about them.....