We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Couple Quick ????

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Chi-Town
8 posts
Save Topic
Couple Quick ????

Local Beers included?

Does this mean Dos Equis or Modelo..etc...what do they serve?

Is there a sports bar or what cable channels do they have?

Will I have to watch in my room or is there a bar?

In Jamaica the Final four games were on at the bar at the beach which was pretty fun.

How long should I expect the ride from the aiport to the resort because I have seen conflicting info and I will be arriving in the am.....???

Thanks for your help...

Chi-Town
8 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Couple Quick ????

not meant to rub anything in your face....

How is good old Cedar Rapids...??

Haven't been there in a while but went to college in IA and have quite a few friends from the Denver area....just north of you

Does Quaker still stink?

Iowa City, Iowa
Level Contributor
9,350 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Couple Quick ????

Gosh, yes, you've actually been here??? Smells like Captain Crunch most of the time! GO SOX! Is that why you're wanting to be able to watch TV? We're Sox fans from 'way back.

Chi-Town
8 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Couple Quick ????

Yes, it is because of the Sox. I am a die hard fan and I grew up with season tickets at comiskey. It is finally nice to see them put together a season.

I have spend more time in the Loo and Denver area which I think is only about a half hour north of you but I have been in the Rapids and a buddy of mine got married there a couple years ago because his wife grew up there.

just ready to hit Ohare at 5 am tomorrow to get away from here.

Iowa City, Iowa
Level Contributor
9,350 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Couple Quick ????

Hope your trip is good, and you were able to catch a little baseball while you're there. Looks like the Sox will be playing in the big series, let's hope they can take it all the way!