We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thinking of ABR in January. Think it will be ready by then?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
los angeles
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Thinking of ABR in January. Think it will be ready by then?

They give a reopening date of mid September, but is that realistic? I have no idea what the actual damage is. It just seems like everyone is in a rush to reopen and there must be limited supplies and labor. Would you chance it?

LIZ
Brick, New Jersey
Level Contributor
396 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Thinking of ABR in January. Think it will be ready by then?

We have reservations for November... Apple Vacations has changed the opening date to 9/1 which encouraged us a bit... We've been talking about where to go instead but we are really hooked on ABR since we were there in May...

I honestly don't know what we'd do if we hadn't made reservations already... Good luckl!

Edmonton, Alberta
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Thinking of ABR in January. Think it will be ready by then?

I will be there in January as I have no choice. I have booked to get married there and 53 guests are joining me. So I cannot change my plans. I am just hoping for the best but expecting the worst. I can deal with any shortcomings of the hotel, I am just more worried about my family and friends that have paid a mint to join me on my wedding. ahhhhh I am keeping my fingers crossed!!

Edmonton, Alberta
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Thinking of ABR in January. Think it will be ready by then?

I will be there in January as I have no choice. I have booked to get married there and 53 guests are joining me. So I cannot change my plans. I am just hoping for the best but expecting the worst. I can deal with any shortcomings of the hotel, I am just more worried about my family and friends that have paid a mint to join me on my wedding. ahhhhh I am keeping my fingers crossed!!