We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

atm machine at the hacienda

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
montreal
Level Contributor
13 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
atm machine at the hacienda

I'm at the GBP and good news for those how want cash with ATM machines. The one at the hacienda dona Isabel is working with 5 numbers, and with a lot of services, I;ve taken a picture of the machine, I will send it when I will come back home...

1. Re: atm machine at the hacienda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:46 pm, January 08, 2009
Texas
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: atm machine at the hacienda

If you are going to Mexico (and a few other counties), not all the ATM machines accept 5 and 6 digit PIN codes. Our PIN code was not any good at the ATM in Akumal as it required a four digit PIN code only.

We change our PIN code to 4 digits now before we leave, just to be safe.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,712 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: atm machine at the hacienda

TexasFun,

Welcome to the Forum.You will find lots of good info here.I take you have been to GBP Tulum.Have you been to the other sections of the GBP?

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
777 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: atm machine at the hacienda

There was a poster on here a few weeks back, complaining at the lack of ATM's around the resort, well good news is that, it looks like that persons post made a difference as each lobby now has a new ATM machine in it, although they are not hooked up yet, so are not workin, but hey, its a start !!

Chilliwack, BC...
Level Contributor
209 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: atm machine at the hacienda

179 sleeps to go and thats excellent news about atm in each lobby! I'm looking forward to hearing how the exchange rate and availability is going to be. It will be nice not to have to go into town if the atm at the Hacienda is empty.

6. Re: atm machine at the hacienda

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:45 pm, January 08, 2009
montreal
Level Contributor
13 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: atm machine at the hacienda

they seem to change every ATM machines in all the resort. They are new but not in operation yet. The only one that works is in the hacienda dona Isabel.

8. Re: atm machine at the hacienda

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 11:16 am, September 29, 2009