We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quads

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
UK
Level Contributor
398 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Quads

Does any body know if there are quad bikes?

How far away and how long do you stay out there?

Cheers

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
12,869 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Quads

A bike that seats 4? Never seen them.

How far away is what? And how long do you stay out where?

Are you talking about the Bahia complex?

UK
Level Contributor
398 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quads

Sorry Skier05 not very clear was i.

Quad bike or buggy for 2 people.

How far away from the complex do you have to travel to get to them?

And is it an all day trip?

Cheers

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
12,869 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Quads

Are you talking about an ATV, (motorized vehicle with four wheels)?

If so there are excusions, you can rent one yourself or have two people on one, I believe they are half day excusions and with two its $70 each, or one by yourself is $90.

I hope this helps.

UK
Level Contributor
398 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Quads

There the ones Skier05.

Many Thanks

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
996 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Quads

Yes you're both talking about the same thing now.

Skier they are called Quad Bikes here in the UK.

Texas
Level Contributor
13 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Quads

If you are an experienced rider you might want to check into it before you book it. My husband and I did the "jungle tour" near Cancun. My husband is a pro motocross racer who races for a living, and I grew up riding dirtbikes. For us it was a joke - little Suzuki four-wheelers that have flags attached to the back. You don't get to free ride, you follow in a line and zig zag thru some trees that have misters hanging in them. Many of the people on the tour seemed to really enjoy it - but if you have experience with off road riding you may be dissapointed. Just my opinion. If you find anything that has free riding (quads or anything resembling a Yamaha Rhino) please let me know!

Sheffield, UK
Level Contributor
1,874 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Quads

We booked with a tour company when we went up to PDC for the day. The whole tour was great. We stopped off at 2 cenotes, one of them had a zip line and we swam in the other one too. The tour was up at Puerto Morelos and quite a number of the tour companies in PDC were selling the same tour. The whole tour lasted about 3 hours+

It was a year ago but i think it was around $70USD for 1 person having their own quad bike. Lunch was included afterwards too. The cenotes were great!

8. Re: Quads

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, September 26, 2009