We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best drinks at Grand Sirenis

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
312 posts
85 reviews
Save Topic
Best drinks at Grand Sirenis

What is everyone's favorite drink at Grand Sirenis.

Please give me some ideas so I don't miss out on all the favorites.

minnesota
Level Contributor
37 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best drinks at Grand Sirenis

Ah jeez - anything goes! They have a wonderful menu of drinks and if I start thinking of all of options I'll have to call and reschedule my trip.

Have fun and try them ALL! :-)

My only advice for wine drinkers is not to partake at Grand Sirenis. The house wine offered is not very good.

Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
53 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best drinks at Grand Sirenis

My wife and I had what sounded like "Extasis" every day which was our main drink of choice. It was made whith lots of crushed ice and strawberry flavour with probably tequilla but not sure. For non alcohol we had many strawberry banana smoothies which aren't on the menu (from the health bar) but we had to initially bring our own bananas from the buffet. After a few good tips they promised to have bananas for us which they did. If you like milkshakes then you have to get one in the icecream parlor located on the south side by the pool.

3. Re: Best drinks at Grand Sirenis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, September 20, 2009